last up date in this page-- 1. January. 2018
・Doctor of Philosophy (specialized in Philosophy)
・Master of Science (specialized in Mathematics )
・Professor ; Department of Philosophy (at Ryukoku University)
Address: Ryukoku University (Omiya), 125-1, Daiku-cho, Shichijo-dori, Omiya-Higashi-iru, Simogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8268 JAPAN
- 3.1994. Sophia University [Jouchi University], Bachelor of Literature --It was given under Professor Yoichirou Ohasi (specialized in Philosophy.)
- 3.1996. Sophia University [Jouchi University], Master of Philosophy--It was given under Professor Ludwig Armburster [now, Professors emeritus].
- 3.1998. Tokyo Metropolitan University, Bachelor of Science-- It was given under Professor Kazuhiro Kurata (specialized in Mathematics)
- 3.2001. Hokkaido University, Master of Science It was given under Professor Asao Arai (specialized in Mathematics)
- 3.2004. Hokkaido University, Doctor of Literature--It was given under Professor Takahiko Nitta (specialized in Philosophy)
- 4.2003―3.2005. Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (in Hokkaido University.--Research under Professor Takahiko Nitta, Tokyo University.--Research under Professor Mamoru Takayama)
- 4.2005−3.2009. Full-time Instructor in Faculty of Letters Ryukoku University
- 4.2010− Associate Professor in Faculty of Letters Ryukoku University
- 4.2011--3.2012. Guest Researcher, II. Institut fuer Theoretische Physik (Prof.Dr. K.Fredenhagen and Dr. T P Hack), Universitaet Hamburg, Germany
- 4.2018− Professor in Faculty of Letters Ryukoku University
- Hereafter, refer to Reserchmap
- Logic as Science of Logic, Sophia Uni [Jouchi Uni].(3.1996).
- Mathematical Scattering Theory in Quantum Field, Hokkaido Uni.(3.2001)
- Kant Philosophy and Critical Logic, Hokkaido Uni.(3.2004)
- Early modern German Philosophy
- Knowledge Theory on information ( Philosophical Information Theory )/ History of Logic / Relation between Mathematics and Natural Science
B（Philosophy of Science./ Foundation of Mathematical Science.）
- Theory of Space and Time
- Relation between Quantum Physics and Classical Physics
[Current research and recent direction of research]
I had researched, until the thesis for the degree of the philosophy had completed , especially into Kantian Philosophy and German idealism ( ※ German idealism is different from Kant).
Besides the history of philosophy: that arrives at Husserl and Heidegger through Leibnitz, Kant and German idealism, there is another road: that arrives at the Vienna circle from Leibnitz through J.Lambert, B.Bolzano and G. Frege. This road has not been considered to be the main current. However, I think that it is necessary to research into this road from viewpoint of the modern philosophy more in the future.
In the field of the mathematical science, I have studied the basic functional analysis . Now, I am researching operator thoery (operator algeblas) ,too. Moreover, I am interested in mathematics concerning the quantum physics. I am interested in quantum field theory and quantum space-time theory and algebraic quantum theory, and I am researching into them.