Katsunori Yamada Web Page
last update: Nov, 2013
ISER, Osaka University
6-1 Mihogaoka Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0047 JAPAN
Curriculum Vitae: Nov 2013
CV in html (in Japanese)
- Yamada (2008) ``Macroeconomic implications of conspicuous consumption: A Sombartian dynamic model," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 67, 322-337.
- Arato and Yamada (2012) ``Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," Review of Economic Dynamics 15, 459-478.
- Behavioral economics
- Yamada and Sato (2013) ``Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 89, 35-57
- Fontaine and Yamada (2013) ``Caste comparisons: Evidence from India " paper: revision requested by World Development
- de la Garza, Mastrobuoni, Sannabe, and Yamada (2010) ``The Relative Utility Hypothesis With and Without Self-reported Reference Wages" paper : under revision.
- S.C. Tanaka, K. Yamada, H. Yoneda, and F. Ohtake (2012) ``Neural mechanism of gain-loss asymmetry in temporal discounting,": revised and resubmitted.
- S.C. Tanaka*, K. Yamada*, R. Kitada, S. Tanaka, S.K. Sugawara, N. Sadato, and F. Ohtake (2012) ``Parietal cortex plays a role in translating cardinal utility into ordinal utility," presented at SfN2012 , manuscript in preparation. (* double first-authored)