Katsunori Yamada Web Page
last update: June, 2014
Faculty of Economics, Kindai University
228-3, Shin-Kami-Kosaka, Higashi-osaka City 577-0813, JAPAN
Curriculum Vitae: June 2014
CV in html (in Japanese)
- Yamada (2008) ``Macroeconomic implications of conspicuous consumption: A Sombartian dynamic model," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 67, 322-337.
- Arato and Yamada (2012) ``Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," Review of Economic Dynamics 15, 459-478.
- Behavioral economics
- Yamada and Sato (2013) ``Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 89, 35-57
- Fontaine and Yamada (2014) ``Caste comparisons: Evidence from India " World Development 64, 407-419
- de la Garza, Mastrobuoni, Sannabe, and Yamada (2010) ``The Relative Utility Hypothesis With and Without Self-reported Reference Wages" paper : under revision.
- S.C. Tanaka*, K. Yamada, H. Yoneda, and F. Ohtake (2014) ``Neural Mechanisms of Gain-Loss Asymmetry in Temporal Discounting," Journal of Neuroscience 34(16), 5595-5602
- S.C. Tanaka*, K. Yamada*, R. Kitada, S. Tanaka, S.K. Sugawara, F. Ohtake, and N. Sadato ``Parietal cortex plays a role in translating cardinal utility into ordinal utility," presented at SfN2012 , submitted. (* double first-authored)
- S.C. Tanaka*, K. Yamada, R. Kitada, S.K. Sugawara, S. Takahashi, F. Ohtake, and N. Sadato ``Neural mechanism of social preferences toward reference persons of the same and different gender."
Talk planned for SfN2014 by K. Yamada.