A tabbed file manager with Add-on support.
Tablacus Explorer features and highlights
Tablacus Explorer is a tabbed file manager with Add-on support.
OS: Windows (8)/7/(Vista)/XP 32-bit(x86 Edition)/64-bit(x64 Edition) Internet Explorer 8 or later recommended
- Tabbed interface
- Add-on support
- Customizable association, menus, keys, mouse gestures, alias
- Completely Portable, No installation required
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Open source
- 64-bit(TE64.exe/x64 Edition) and 32-bit(TE32.exe/x86 Edition) versions are available
How to install add-ons
- Can be installed from the button "Get Add-ons..." in the options.
- If you have disabled Windows ZIP folders, you will fail to install the add-on.
In this case,
Get the 7-Zip or Lhaz.
Enable the add-on of the "Extract", and should be set to use 7-Zip or Lhaz from add-on option of "Extract".
If you installed Tablacus Explorer to the Program Files directory
- Extract the ZIP file to any folder
- Run Tablacus Explorer (32-bit TE32.exe / 64-bit TE64.exe)
- Open Options
- Select the "Init" tab
- press "initialize config folder"
Information for add-on developers
History & Source